Lessons cost $60/hour: providing:
- …studio resources to video/audio record your progress
- …plenty of hearing protection, music notation/tools
- …complimentary beverages and snacks, if needed.
Pricing can be adjusted by
- …discounts for longer sessions (max 2.5 hours)
- …additional (travel) fees for house-calls.
- …sliding scale/barter for skill-trade on negotiable $/hour basis.
I accept payment at start of each month-of-lessons via:
Contact me for questions or details.
To schedule in-person and/or online lessons, email me at email@example.com
In the interest of mutual accountability and professionalism, all lessons are conducted under a written agreement of the specific goals, policies, scheduling, and accommodations agreed upon between you the student, and me the instructor. All terms and policies for regular lessons, are outlines on this downloadable PDF of my Lesson Policy Agreement sheet.
I listen forward to working and playing with you.